Two Flavors of Classic SSL EQ in One 500 Series Module
Put legendary console EQ in your rack with the SSL 611EQ 500 Series EQ module. In fact, you actually get two legendary EQs in the 611EQ. Early '80s SSL E Series consoles had the "Brown Knob" EQ, and later consoles used the "Black Knob" EQ. You can switch the midrange bands between these two flavors of EQ, so you'll be equipped to sonically shape any material to your liking. Add a preamp module and a dynamics processor, and you've got a superb custom channel strip. For an EQ you can rely on for virtually any task, look to the SSL 611EQ 500 Series EQ module.
SSL 500 Series E EQ Module
- Mono parametric equalizer module with two distinct flavors of legendary SSL EQ
- Brown Knob mode is the sound of early-'80s E Series consoles, with 15dB cut/boost and musical response
- Black Knob mode is the sound of later E Series consoles, with 18dB of cut/boost and a tighter sound
- LF and HF shelving bands can be switched to a bell-curve response for maximum versatility
- The perfect way for project studios to get the sound of a world-famous console, affordably