Microphone อีกตัวที่ได้เสียงที่ดีเกินราคา โดยสามารถอัดทั้งเสียงดนตรีและเสียงร้องในราคาย่อมเยา
The Soul of a Legendary Tube Mic
Microphones — even the great ones — rarely reflect absolute sonic reality. Nor would we want them to. Sought-after vintage large-diaphragm tube condenser mics each flaunted unique characteristics that made them desirable for specific tasks. Frank Sinatra's vocal mic of choice, for instance, remains coveted for its authoritative presence and bottom end. The successor to that legendary mic, itself a classic used by everyone from the Beatles, Stones, and Bob Dylan to Nirvana, exhibited a gentler high-end boost and tamed proximity effect. This is the sonic essence of the Soundelux USA U99. Handcrafted by preeminent microphone designer David Bock, the U99 is a mic that does everything well.
Soundelux by Bock Audio 195 Features
- FET w/ Stable Bias, medium to low gain
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Transformer: Bock design, US made, very large
- Proximity effect: +8 to +16dB at 100Hz, mode dependent
- Fat switch, low cut switch, 10dB pad
- Wide applications, guitar, amps, vocals, drums
- Capsule: 1" LD Classic center terminated K67 design
- Frequency range: 10-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 14mV/Pa Equiv.
- Noise: 23dB (unweighted) 12dB ("A" weighted)
- S/N ratio: 71dB (unweighted) 82dB ("A" weighted)
- Max SPL: 125dB @0.5%
- Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Dynamic range: 115dB
- Dimensions: 2.09" x 7.7" (5.3 x 19.5 cm) Weight: 1.75lbs.
- Power consumption: 0.5mA @48vdc
- Power supply: Phantom powered, user provided