Yesterday's Tube Sound with Today's Modern Technology
Your pro-audio specialists at Sweetwater can tell you: this microphone is a must-have for your studio! The perfect combination of vintage sound and modern technology, the M 149 Tube is the first tube mic designed by Neumann in over 30 years. Based on the classic U 47, the M 149 gives you unmistakable tube warmth that audiences love. At the same time, you get the clarity and precision of a modern capsule. It has the lowest self-noise of any tube microphone on the market. The M 149 Tube will add true flexibility to your recordings with nine polar patterns to choose from and a 7-position highpass filter.
- Microphone Type: Tube Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omni, Wide Angle Cardioid, Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Figure-8
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 136dB
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 78dB, 81dB, 83dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise: 16dB, 13dB, 11dB (A weighted)
- Low Cut Filter: Seven-step High-pass Filter
- Color: Nickel
- Connector: XLR
- Weight: 1.61 lbs.
- Included Accessories: Power Supply, Shock Mount, Carry Case
- Manufacturer Part Number: 008399