Furman CN-3600S E Features
- Surge Protection - Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) Technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration - Linear Filtration Technology (LiFT) reduces AC noise linearly across a very wide bandwidth for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection - Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) circuity safely powers down itself and connected equipment during unsafe voltage periods.
- SmartSequencing™ - SmartSequencing allows bidirectional, safe sequenced power up/down operations via the push of a button or turn of a key.
- Diagnostic Lights - Diagnostic lights provide valuable system information including power quality, “Protectection Ok” indicator, and Extreme Voltage indicator.
- 16 Amp Output Current - 16 amp maximum current capacity with incorporated 16 amp thermal circuit breaker.
- Remote Access (RS-232) - RS-232 compatibility & command set provide integration with control systems, open source and control programming.
- BlueBOLT Compatible® - BlueBOLT provides remote access to reboot components, power equipemnt on/off, and monitor power quality via the internet from anywhere in the world.
- Nine Total Outlets - The CN-3600 SE contains eight rear panel IEC C13 outlets and one front panel IEC C13 outlet.
- FamilyContractor Series 240V
- Line Voltage 240 (Volts)
- BlueBOLT Enabled No
- Automatic Voltage Shutoff No
- Length 22.2 (Inches)
- Width 15 (Inches)
- Height 4.3 (Inches)
- Weight 12.2 (Lbs)
- Unit of Measure Each
- UPC 654061028499
- Master Pack Qty 2
- AC Voltage Input Range 180-270VAC, 50/60Hz
- Maximum AC Current Rating 16 amps (Thermal breaker)
- AC Cord1.5mm2x3, 2.5m Long, black, IEC C19 Female to Schuko CEE 7/7 Male Plug
- Rear Panel Outlets 1 IEC C13 pair (Unswitched), 3 IEC C13 pairs (Sequenced, each pair is controlled by separate relay)
- Front Panel1 IEC C13 (Unswitched)
- Surge/Under-Overvoltage Protection AC Surge ProtectionSeries Multi-Stage Protection SMP
- Spike Protection ModeLine to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage375V peak @ 6,000 volts/3,000 amps
- Response Time1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current6,500 Amps
- AC Undervoltage Protection EVS, 175VAC+/-3VAC
- AC Overvoltage Protection EVS, 275VAC+/-5VAC
- AC Overvoltage Reset Modes Manual and Auto-reset (configurable)
- AC FilteringLiFT
- Noise Attenuation Linear, 10dB @10KHz, 40dB@100KHz, 50dB@500KHz
- Operating Temperature Range5C (40F) to 40C (105F) degrees
- Humidity Range<90% rH (Relative Humidity)
- KeyswitchFront panel, 3-position keyswitch (On, Off, Remote)
- KeysIncluded, 1 pair
- Pushbutton Switch Front panel, hidden by security cover
- Circuit Breaker Front panel, pushbutton, 20A Thermal Breaker
- Front panel diagnostic indicators Primary link, Secondary link, Ethernet, Remote off, Delay 1, Delay 2, Delay 3, Power, Protection OK, Extreme Voltage
- Front Panel DIP Switches Front panel. Hidden by security cover, 1 Minute Delay, 2 Minute Delay, 4 Minute Delay, Force Off NO/NC, 12V Mode On/Off BND Mode On, Momentary/Maintained, Primary/Secondary, EVS Reset Auto/Manual
- Potentiometer Front panel, hidden by security cover, fine tune delay adjust
- Control/Status/Triggering (Rear Panel)Remote Terminal+5-30VDC In, 12VDC (12mA) Out
- Smart Sequencing Phoenix 4-Pin Connector, Screw Terminals, Primary & Secondary Links (Current Loop - 1000’ nominal)
- Remote Terminal Phoenix 4-Pin Connector With Screw Terminals; +12V, STAT, REM, GND (Class 2 Wiring)
- Force Off/Delay 3 Terminal Phoenix 5-Pin Connector With Screw Terminals, FORCE OFF, DELAY 3 (Class 2 Wiring)
- RS-232 Compatible Yes, DB-9 Connector
- IP Addressability Optional, via BB-RS232 Ethernet/RS-232 Adaptor (sold separately) for IP control via Telnet, HTTP, BlueBOLT®
- Voltmeter Available with RS-232/Ethernet option, ± 2VAC accuracy
- Ammeter Available with RS-232/Ethernet option, ±1A accuracy
- Power Consumption (No Load)10 Watts
- Safety Agency NRTL-C, RoHS Compliant