Furman P-1400 AR E Features
- Surge Protection
- Furman’s exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Diagnostic Lights
- LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
- True RMS Voltage Regulation
- True RMS Voltage Regulation delivers a stable 230/240 volts of AC power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities.
- USB Charger
- Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp.
- Voltmeter / Ammeter
- Large digital voltmeter / ammeter, with discrete dimmer button, displays line votlage and true RMS current draw.
- Isolated Banks
- Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- 6 AMP Rating
- 6 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
- 11 Total Outlets
- 11 total outlets (10 rear panel outlets and one front panel convenience outlet).
- BNC Lamp Connector
Rear panel BNC connector powers any standard gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination.
- Surge Protection
- FamilyPrestige Series 240V
- Line Voltage240 (Volts)
- BlueBOLT EnabledNo
Power Factor TechnologyNo
- Automatic Voltage ShutoffNo
- Length21.6 (Inches)
- Width19.7 (Inches)
- Height4.9 (Inches)
- Weight24.35 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty2
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT CURRENT:6 amps @ 230 volts (230V output setting - 240V @ 240V output setting)
- LINE CORD:Detachable 2.5 meter, black cord with Schuko plug (standard)
- BNC SOCKET WITH SWITCH FOR REAR RACK LAMP:12VAC 500mA max (lamp not included)
- IN REGULATION RANGE:182 to 262 VAC (230V output setting), 188 to 270 VAC (240V output setting)
- OVER VOLTAGE SHUTDOWN:275 VAC nominal
- SPIKE PROTECTION MODES:Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- SPIKE CLAMPING VOLTAGE:376 VAC peak @ 3,000 amps
- RESPONSE TIME:1 nanosecond
- MAXIMUM SURGE CURRENT:6,500 AMPS
- NOISE ATTENUATION:10 dB @ 10kHz, 40 dB @ 100kHz, 50 dB @ 500kHz
- DIMENSIONS:19" W x 12.0" D x 1.745" H
- WEIGHT:9.5 kg.
- POWER CONSUMPTION:(No load) 5 Watts