The SSL Duality is firmly established as the industry standard for large-scale professional audio production worldwide. Akin to previous generations of classic SSL consoles, Duality achieves success by enabling engineers and producers to work quickly and ergonomically, as well as delivering superior sonic results. Duality’s innovative hybrid approach has found many fans, by combining a traditional analogue path and signal processing along with exceptional DAW control and integration, all within a single hardware surface. In Spring 2015 SSL released The SSL Duality Delta, the next evolutionary step for Duality. The new console marks the introduction of Delta-Control, a completely new analogue console automation platform for SSL studio technology that unites the very best of automation in the analogue console domain with DAW based workflow.
Solid State Logic Duality (Call for price)
- Comprehensive DAW Workstation Control: Hardware control over two DAWs simultaneously with high speed Ethernet connectivity.
- Fader Control From The Sweet Spot: 8 group faders and master fader focus, enable you make level adjustments and solos from the centre of the console.
- Constant Visual Feedback: New look Channel TFT screens deliver complete optical feedback of channels status, processing, routing etc, and the innovative Eyeconix icons.
- Multi Operator Total Recall: With channel Autoscan, utilizing the welcome real estate of the TFT screens, allowing more than one operator to recall the console.
- Logictivity Session Management: Elegant console project management via a standard computer using the java based SSL Logicitivity Duality Remote Browser.