An Affordable SSL Front End for Your DAW!
Solid State Logic XLogic Alpha Channel - Here's a redundant question: How would you like Solid State Logic as a front end for your DAW? Of course you would, but what about the expense? Another redundant question once you get your hands on the SSL XLogic Alpha Channel! With all the features needed to record great vocal or instrument tracks every time, the Alpha Channel offers a recording solution based on SSL's years of experience in designing the world's leading analog recording consoles. The superior sonic fidelity, quality and attention to detail that have established SSL as the worlds leading audio console manufacturer here in the XLogic Alpha Channel.
SSL XLogic Alpha Channel
- Professional ultra-clean mic preamp with line level & hi-Z instrument input switches
- 48V Phantom Power And Phase Invert Switches
- Variable Harmonic Drive circuit; a "Time Machine" of distortion characteristics
- highpass filter with selectable 40Hz, 80Hz or 120Hz cut-off frequency
- Insert send/return system with sync for additional processing, insert sum or multi unit cascade
- Built-in professional quality analog to digital conversion - as standard
- Auto sample rate sensing and self-adjustment
- Three band SSL parametric EQ with mid frequency Q control and dual LF curves
- Intelligent auto limiting that maximizes recording headroom and avoids DAC clipping
- Preamp Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: 1
- Phantom Power: Yes
- EQ: Yes
- Compressor: Yes
- Other Processing: Variable Harmonic Drive
- Analog Inputs: 1 x Combo (XLR/TRS)
- Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Digital Inputs: 1 x S/PDIF (Coax)
- Digital Outputs: 1 x S/PDIF (Coax)
- Other I/O: 2 x RCA (Link), 2 x 1/4" (Send, Return)
- Frequency Response: 32Hz-108kHz
- Rack Spaces: 1U
- Height: 1.75"
- Depth: 9"
- Width: 19"
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 729999X2