The Vanguard V1S+Lolli Stereo Kit features a pair of multi-capsule FET pencil condenser microphones. Lovingly crafted by experts over several years, it is designed to be a versatile, reliable, professional tool for any recording engineer, studio, producer, or artist. Five total custom-voiced capsules – in both small- and large-diaphragm formats, and with multiple pickup patterns – allow for a cornucopia of tonal variations for virtually any sound source or recording situation. With a “straight-wire” circuit design, premium cryogenically-treated FET components, an unparalleled selection of capsules, and a heavy-duty VSSM shock mount, the V1 will be your new studio workhorse.
Vanguard designed the V1 with the character and versatility of iconic pencil condensers in mind, while also utilizing modern technology & design to meet the demands of today’s recording professionals.
The V1 kit was created to be an incredibly flexible and adaptable microphone system. Four 22 mm capsules – cardioid, hypercardioid, wide cardioid, and omnidirectional – not only have different pickup patterns but different voicings as well, allowing for a variety of instruments and scenarios. Additionally, the PATENT-PENDING V34C “Lolli” multi-pattern large-diaphragm capsule assembly is included. The Lolli houses a 34 mm custom-voiced dual-capsule assembly with two switchable pickup patterns, making the V1 even handier.
After hundreds of hours of listening and testing exhaustive design variations with world-class engineers, this microphone vastly exceeds the performance of other pencil condenser microphones in its price range, and rival the performance of microphones costing several times more.
Vanguard Audio Labs V1S+Lolli Pencil Condenser Microphone Stereo Kit
- 4 small-diaphragm 22 mm capsule assemblies – cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional, wide cardioid
- Large-diaphragm V34C “Lolli” multi-pattern capsule assembly
- Transformer-balanced solid-state circuit
- Ultra low-noise high-quality hand-biased JFET and other premium-grade components
- Deep-cycle cryogenic treatment of critical signal & power path components
- Transformer-balanced output – custom-wound humbucking dual-bobbin transformer
- Works via 48 V phantom power
- Heavy-duty brass, aircraft-grade aluminum, steel, and zinc construction
- Each V1 comes with its own laser-engraved serial number
- Over-spec components
- Deep-gloss Pinot Noir finish
- Polished nickel trim
- Precision-cast Vanguard badge
- Final Assembly & 100% Quality Control in California, USA
- 5-Year Warranty
CONDITION New PACKAGE CONTENTS Two mic bodys, two V34C multi-pattern large-diaphragm capsules, eight 22 mm capsules (two cardioid, two hypercardioid, two wide cardioid, and two omnidirectional), two shock mounts, and padded pinewood storage box TUBE OR SOLID STATE Solid State TRANSDUCER TYPE Condenser POLAR PATTERN Cardioid, Hyper-Cardioid, Omni-Directional, Wide Cardioid NUMBER OF MICROPHONES Stereo Pair IMPEDANCE 200 Ohms